Founded in 2001 to solve complex IC design problems, Forza Silicon has compiled a rich IP library and has license to JPL/Caltech image sensor patents. We are able to sublicense these to our clients, covering fundamental technology. We build regularly on the Forza portfolio, filing on dozens of ideas, architectures, and technologies.
Forza’s IP Portfolio:
- License to JPL/Caltech image sensor patents (non-exclusive)
- Over 80 core patents in CMOS image sensor technology including these industry fundamental CMOS patents:
- 6570617 “CMOS Active Pixel Sensor Type Imaging System on Chip
- 6990506 “Active Pixel Sensors with Substantially Planarized Color Filtering Elements
- Many image sensor design patents pending